The goals of St. Paul's Lutheran Preschool are to:
- Provide a safe and nurturing Christian environment where children experience the love of Jesus.
- Offer each child the opportunity to grow spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically, intellectually, and creatively through age appropriate instruction.
- ▪Prepare children for kindergarten.
- Help parents and children deal with "breaking away" anxieties.
- Support parents and families.
Our preschool program strives to be a laboratory for young children to explore themselves and God's world around them through experimentation and imagination and by using all their senses.