- Children will be received for Extended Care beginning at 7:00 am, and children enrolled only in Core Preschool will be received beginning at 8:45 am.
- An adult must escort the child in and sign in at the Welcome Desk.
- Extended Care children will be escorted to their preschool
- classrooms between 8:45 and 9:00 am.
- Those arriving after 9:00 a.m. will need to ring the doorbell for entrance.
- Children attending Core Preschool are to be picked up between 12:45 and 1:00 pm; Extended Care children must be signed out and picked up by 5:30 pm.
- The Preschool will only release a child to his parent or guardian and those previously authorized on the registration form kept on file in the office. If someone not authorized on the registration form is to pick up a child, the parent is to call or send in a note informing the teacher of this change. For the safety and protection of your child, the person picking up a child should always be prepared to show picture identification.
St. Paul’s Lutheran Preschool follows the Decatur City School schedule. Preschool children will not attend when Decatur City Schools are closed. Our Extended Care closes for 8 holidays each year.
Major Holidays Observed – Center Closed
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and Day after
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday (half day)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day